BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome All


Hello All
Welcome to my blog. I am so excited to start this new venture and I am very excited to share my card designs with you all. My name is Veronica "V" for short. I have been paper crafting for 2 years now. Most of my supplies come from the local craft store Michael’s. I absolutely love love love stampin up inks and ribbons.
I live in New York and I enjoy romantic movies (yeah call me a mush) cooking, shopping, stamping, scrapbooking and card making. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. My email address is mommyzcardz@aol.com.
Color challenges will be posted on Every Friday. If you would like your card posted please email me your creation with your name and link to your website or blog.

0 comments: